Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tico Tuesday, August 10th

Happy Tuesday!

Here's the delicious irony of the day: I would have totally forgotten to send out Tico Tuesday today if it weren't for my relatives asking me about today's edition!! I'm here at the Gates family reunion in Myrtle Beach, SC, so every day feels like Saturday and time's fun when you're having flies (as Kermit the frog says)... We are having a blast swimming, walking on the beach, playing in the waves, eating, singing hymns, playing games, and talking with aunts, uncles and cousins I haven't seen in at least a year. A couple more pictures and stories are on the blog!
God bless you and your families,
Carrie

So, the family reunion has been really nice. Before the reunion and after being in Miami last week I was at my aunt and uncle's house. I think I'll have to tell you more about that later.
But the reunion has been great. I got to be reunited with my Mommy, who I hadn't seen in over a year, and it has been absolutely wonderful to be with her and lots of cousins and aunts and uncles (and my grandparent's whose xyth birthdays we are celebrating). One of my favorite activities was mini golf and the nice dinner we had this evening.
More later when I have more time and am not surrounded by hilarious, distracting cousins!

1 comment:

Heather's Journey said...

Glad you are able to spend time with your family!! God is filling your joy bucket :)