Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tico Tuesday, February 15th

Happy Tuesday!

The other weekend, I got to go back to Manuel Antonio National Park, which is a lot like paradise on earth. I went with several of my Costa Rican/Honduran friends, and my friend Heather (my roomie from LAM orientation) was able to come along too since she's now at the language school here in Costa Rica! Manuel Antonio has lots of wildlife in its natural habitat (monkeys, sloths, spiders, other animals whose names I can't recall, iguanas, etc) and gorgeous beaches! This picture was actually taken outside the park, but I LOVE the spray that forms when the waves crash on this giant rock. The power, the beauty, the display of God's work. AWESOME!!!

May you enjoy good friends and God's awesome creation this week!

Carrie


This is a beach inside the park. The picture doesn't even come close to capturing the gorgeous color of the water! It is in an inlet, so there are almost no waves. It's a lot like a big pool! Sooooooo nice!


No comments: