Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Tico Tuesday, April 21st

Invitations...
This past week, I was in Austria for the spiritual formation training that UWM invited me to earlier this year. Wow! What an incredible experience! (And hence no Tico Tuesday last week.) More on that to come next Tuesday and in the April Chronicle. But today, I want to extend you an invitation.
My plane flew over the tippy tippy bottom of Greenland!
While I was in Austria, I received an invitation to consider. Tomorrow, I will be setting aside the day to pray and fast, as I present this invitation before the Lord and seek his guidance as to whether or not he wants me to accept it.
Will you join me in prayer or both prayer and fasting? (Fasting can mean abstaining from food all day or for a meal, or even just refraining from coffee or facebook--how you fast is between you and God.) I encourage you to set aside some time to seek the Lord on my behalf, that God would give me wisdom, clarity, and peace regarding this decision. I am excited for what's to come, though it may be a very big step of faith. I know God is in control and working everything out for my good and his glory. He has been doing some big work in my life, and I am excited about what he is doing!
Thank you for joining me in seeking the Lord about this invitation!
May we all respond well to God's invitations to us!
Carrie

No comments: