Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tico Tuesday, August 11th

Happy Tuesday! This is a picture of a bulletin board I designed and coordinated putting together. I have no artistic talent whatsoever and I am short, so I called on tall and artistic people to do what I could not. The board basically reads "The Missions of CCI Heredia reach... Our Jerusalem, Our Judea and Samaria, and the Ends of the Earth." Under Our Jerusalem is info about our weekly services at church as well as a reminder to people about the ministry we have to the poor. We collect nonperishable foods, medicine, etc on communion Sundays and distribute them to needy people. Under our Judea and Samaria I put information about La Carpio (that I posted about once a long time ago-feel free to find it on my blog http://smithcj1.blogspot.com/), and the Ends of the Earth section has 2 trimestral bulletins put out by CCI's Global Missions Network and a map that shows where all the CCI churches are in the world. I plan on changing the board about once a month and continually recruiting others to make sure it looks nice!

No comments: