Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tico Tuesday, October 13th

Jiji, well it is still Tuesday in my part of the world as I write this but I know Tuesday is over for you East coasters. Oh well.
Anyway, this week's picture is of the "altar"/platform of my church and the Sunday night worship team having at it.
If the picture was a little wider you'd be able to see the nice decorations my friend Alejandra makes, but they got cut out. Nevertheless, I thought you might want to know what my church looks like and this is the sanctuary part of it. Someday I'll make a virtual tour of my church. I think it's good that I've held off though because we keep modifying things and making the building nicer. It takes a lot of work to convert a hardware store into a nice looking reception area, bookstore, cafeteria and office space!
May the rest of your week be filled with joy and peace,
Carrie

Hi readers. Not much to say right now, just a comment about the church building situation. We started renting the whole building a year ago August and supposedly were going to have the option to buy, except our landlord is asking WAY more than what the building is worth and we will never be able to afford it. Not to mention that we are increasing the building's value by putting so much work into it. Nice catch-22, huh?
Good night!

No comments: