Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tico Tuesday, January 5th

Happy New Year!!

I don't think I have ever heard that phrase after January 1st...well, not until the following December when people start throwing it in there with Merry Christmas. But I'm still hearing Feliz Año Nuevo here in Costa Rica and I'm really ok with that. I rang in the New Year with the Vieras (the family I live with). We stayed up playing Catchphrase (that I got for Christmas) and then had a little toast at midnight and went outside to see the fireworks that were being set off literally ALL OVER THE PLACE!! It was so cool to look in every direction and see them going off! I posted a video on Youtube if you'd like to hear me yelp and squeal (and see the fireworks).

May you all have a joyous year full of God's peace and love!

Carrie

No comments: