Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Prayer update!

Thanks again for praying this past week. I don't have specific updates on everything, but here's what I've got.

-Overall I think sharing with the youth on Friday went well. I haven't gotten much feedback, so I don't really know, but there was one point where I stopped and asked if I making making sense and I got nods, smiles and “sí, sí” as responses. I feel like it was pretty good though.

-Still no further news on Ana's kidnapped friend. Please keep praying for that situation!

-Both of the guys I asked you to pray for (David and Alexander) made it to youth group on Friday and one of them even brought a friend (who I think might also be a Christian). Please continue to pray for their growth.

-Mommy and Zach both made it safely across the big puddle. Thus far all is well, but they could use a little less rain and a bit more sun. Please join me in praying for that and for safety for them.

-On Friday I got to clarify some things with don Rolando about the trip to Isla Venado. I am still waiting for someone to write a letter and that hasn't happened. Please pray for the letter to get written asap!

-Yesterday I had a good conversation with Tito. I don't get to see him very often, and getting to talk with him in a more pastoral sense than just another person sense was really nice. So please keep praying for the pastors, Tito, Ricardo, and Rolando. Rolando is the only full time pastor of this church of 400-500 people. Continue to pray especially for my relationship/interactions with him.

-I haven't heard anything directly from the LAM, but I know that continued prayer is necessary for provision. Last week I felt led to pray for joy and a positive attitude for everyone who works there. Please keep praying with me for the staff at the office in Miami as well as the other missionaries

-I didn't mention this last time, but as I mentioned in Tico Tuesday, I'm working on my final project for Perspectives. Please pray for me to do it well and steward time well so that my mind is clear and focused when I work on the project.

Thanks!

No comments: