Thursday, May 20, 2010

Race Results are in!

I don't have to wonder forever how I actually did in the race I ran the other week with Albeiro and Jorgito!! Albeiro told me about a website that has all kinds of info on races (and not just running! They have cycling, triathlons, and other stuff on there too!) So I went there, looking for the other races we are thinking about doing this year and found the results from our race! Huzzah!
I'm not sure how accurate they really are. I think I actually came in a few seconds after my clocked time, but they say I came in at 51:52, which is 36th, among the 156 women in my category (20-39). Not too bad! Next year I'm hoping to finish in under 50 minutes, which would probably land me in the top 20.
Albeiro and I think there was a boo-boo for his result. He recalls finishing in 37min and 20something seconds, but the listing has him at like 42 minutes. That puts him in 86th place (out of the 400something men in his category). But him finishing in 37 minutes puts him more at 30th!! I tell you, this guy is really impressive!
Jorge just turned 18, so he actually still landed in the youth category. He also came in 34th place, but out of 44. So he didn't do that great. His time was 54:41. But still, not bad for not training!
I know this probably isn't that important to most of you, but in case you happened to be curious after reading my other entry....well here you have it. Thanks for reading!

No comments: