Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tico Tuesday, November 2nd


Happy Tuesday from Costa Rica!!!

Today I went to work in the Bible Home. The idea is for me to be there about 2 days a week, but leaving things flexible to be where my supervisor needs me to be. I spent most of the day working on a translation of a grant application from English into Spanish. It's great practice for me, and it is definitely cementing a lot about Roblealto into my head! What is the grant proposal for? A new childcare center!! More on that another day. I'm currently on page 12 of 23. We'll see when I actually get to finish. At the central office in San José there are Entrance Reports that need (what I would consider desperate) attention and next week a group of volunteers is coming! Whew!

If you still don't really get what I do in my new job, I'll post more on my blog tomorrow. Right now I need to go to bed!!

May God bless the work of your hands this week!

Carrie

No comments: