Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tico Tuesday, November 30th

Happy Tuesday!

Last week was very full! More to come in the soon-to-arrive Chronicle, but for now I'll highlight my birthday. It was a great day at the Bible Home and we had the debriefing of the group of volunteers from Canada. I made my pumpkin pies for Thanksgiving and then headed to Albeiro's for a fantastic birthday dinner of shrimp, broccoli, salad, rice and of course, birthday cake! I think this was the first year in my life I haven't had a homemade cake. I didn't have time to make myself one. I was given 2 storebought ones though, so I guess that makes up for something.... sort of. I definitely felt the love on my day and birthday month/season has been great. My birthday package from my parents didn't come until yesterday!

May God bless all of you each day. Each one is a gift from Him and reason enough to celebrate and give Him thanks and praise!

With love,

Carrie

No comments: