Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tico Tuesday, December 21st

Happy Tuesday!
This is the Christmas tree we had at the office. Pretty nice, isn't it? Friday morning we had a birthday/Christmas party/breakfast. It was really nice. We played chubby bunny (which was the most hilarious thing I have seen in ages), had delicious tamales for breakfast, sang Happy Birthday, revealed our Secret Santas and received nice gift baskets from the association. It was great! More pictures will be coming soon, but I'm currently enjoying my favorite Christmas tree in the world at my parents' place in Arizona. I'm more a homemade ornament colored light kind of girl... I'll be sure to post a picture of our tree later, but right now it's late and I need to sleeeeeep!
Have a blessed Christmas week!!
Carrie

1 comment:

Heather's Journey said...

Merry Christmas Carrie! Look forward to seeing you soon!!! That is right I am going to be in Costa Rica for language school Jan. 4. Get excited I am ;)