Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tico Tuesday, March 29th

God blessed me with this beautiful Hyundai Accent! I am so grateful! I can get back and forth to the office so much easier now! I also have more freedom to go up to the Bible Home evenings and weekends and I can bless other people by giving them rides. I am SO glad and excited to not have to depend on trains and buses, and to be able to grow in my ministry and service to others! Since the car’s primary use is for my ministry, I will be able to be reimbursed for it if God provides $6000 (the cost of my Hyundai) into my Travel & Equipment account. Please see my signature below for information about tax-deductible giving to the LAM.

I’m making a trip to the States in May and look forward to sharing with some of you more about serving in Costa Rica and thanking you personally for your support of my ministry here. It is a real honor to serve God in this way! THANK YOU SO MUCH for your prayers and support and thank you too to those of you who give on a regular basis and thus keep me on the field! God is really blessing me and I am overjoyed to be here!

Love,

Carrie


Please prayerfully consider partnering with me by regularly supporting me and/or making a special gift on my behalf to:
Latin America Mission, P.O.B. 52-7900, Miami, FL 33152-7900 (with a note that it's for Carrie Smith).
Or by internet: lam.org Go to donate to an LAM missionary/Carrie Smith.
Or click on this link to go directly to my LAM bio:
http://csmith.lam.org/


No comments: