Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tico Tuesday, December 21

Tico Wednesday Greetings from Sierra Vista, AZ, USA! I can't believe I totally forgot to write yesterday! Anyway, I want to tell you briefly about my weekend at the Bible Home. Friday night was the 6th grade graduation and Christmas/Year End party. We had a blast watching fireworks, eating together, taking pictures, roasting marshmallows in the fireplace and catching goodies from the piñata. Jajaja, that was really funny. There was nowhere from which to hang it though, so Mami Mayela's son just stood on the table, ripped it open and flung all the candy, goodies, peanuts, flour, money and other contents of the piñata all over the dining/living room. It was hilarious, but what a MESS we had to clean up Saturday morning! Later that morning, all the children's parents arrived and we had a closing ceremony and celebrated the year and and 17 children who's family treatment plans have been completed, glory to God!! Also, 8 boys will be inaugurating Roblealto's house for adolescents in January. Praise the Lord for all the good things He's doing!

May you all have a blessed and merry Christmas, full of the joy and love we have in Christ.

Love,

Carrie

PS I confess this picture is not mine. I'm having technical difficulties. We did set off Roman candles though and I'd never seen one up close before.

No comments: