Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tico Tuesday, December 6th

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT! The resolution for my traffic court hearing came through this morning and it is in my favor! Thanks and praise be to God and thank you everyone for your prayers!
And now, to Tico Tuesday:
Sunday night was the most fun I've had since setting up the México stand for AWANA Missions Sunday in October. What made it so much fun? Hanging out with my AWANA coleaders! We went bowling at the new lanes near my house and had a total blast. We bowled, coached and cheered each other on, moved to the rhythm of the background music and were just plain silly together. This was followed by a food fight at McDonalds. Ok, maybe not a full-fledged food fight like you see in a movie. More paper products flew than french fries. But seriously, what a hilarious, amazing bunch of people! Even though AWANA is now officially over for the year (SAD!!!), I hope we continue to hang out. These people are so pure and positive, it is really refreshing and encouraging. Oh, and I came in 2nd place in our lane. :-) As they say here, ¡que se repita! Let's do it again!!
Love and blessings,
Carrie

No comments: