Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tico Tuesday, April 10th

Hello!
Happy Tuesday from Western PA! It feels very odd to be back in the States and I miss Costa Rica a lot, but it really is good to be here. Except for the cold. It was flurrying off and on today and I had on all the warm clothes I had and was still freezing. My body has definitely gotten used to tropical climates! I had a lovely Resurrection Day and enjoyed a nice long run. I've had some down time and have recovered my voice that I lost at camp and finally gotten caught up on a number of little things. My social schedule is now picking up and this afternoon I spend the afternoon at a friend's house and got to built a helicopter out of K'nex with her son who is about my oldest nephew's age. It was insanely fun. So, all is well here. It's wonderful to visit my church and connect with my friends here.
God is so good to me!
Lots of other stories to share, but it's time to head to InterVarsity!
Christ is Risen! Alleluia!

No comments: