Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tico Tuesday, April 24th

It's been a beautiful, cold week in New England! There have been highlights every day, but I really loved getting to attend to baptismal services at East Auburn Baptist Church this weekend. The people who baptized shared some phenomenal testimonies of how God worked in people and showed them His love and goodness. They were a great blessing and encouragement to everyone who got to hear them! As I shared for a few minutes in each service, I also took advantage of the opportunity to share with the congregation the work God has done in my life. I was able to take a little more time to do this in the youth service Saturday night since I had a whole half hour to talk. That was really fun. It feels a little funny to hang out with kids I used to babysit, but it's cool to engage with them and encourage them to seek the good things God has in store for them.
A fun note about the picture: the guy in the white robe and I were in the same 8th grade class. How awesome to see him proclaim his faith in Jesus!
May we all proclaim Jesus with our lives this week!
Love,
Carrie

No comments: