Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Tico Tuesday, April 17th

Happy Tuesday!
Boy was it hard to pick a picture this week! Snow in Western Pennsylvania, hanging out with my friends, amazing make your-own-sundaes, the 9/11 memorial, me sticking my face into delicious lilacs and lots of pictures of me with people and other frozen goodies...you'll soon see many of the options on facebook. I had to go with this one though. Saturday, this beautiful girl (my mentor and friend Julie) and I hung out in NYC. We had a fantastic day full of fun sights and a lot of really good conversation. I never knew it was possible to walk across the Brooklyn Bridge, but we did that and a whole lot of other things too!
I'm having a really good time getting to connect with prayer and financial supporters, friends and some relatives I haven't seen in a long time. And today, I even got to go to the library of the main campus of the seminary I'm getting my Master's with to get some tips on how to research from afar!
God's goodness and love are so awesome!
May we delight in God and his love this week!
Carrie

No comments: