Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Tico Tuesday, May 8th

Happy Tuesday from sunny, southern Arizona!
As I mentioned last week, it was Alumni Day at the Bible Home. I was sad I couldn't be there, but Pam (my former supervisor) very sweetly sent me a piece of the day. You can find my brown eyed beauty on Roblealto Association's facebook page. Ashley was one of my favorites. God totally transformed her life and restored her relationship with her mother and she "graduated" from the Bible Home in December. I wish I could have seen her, but Pam said her face lit up when she took the picture and told her it was for me. It sure made my day to get that note from Pam!
Praise God, he is opening doors for me to share with various churches in the area here about my service and my beloved Roblealto. Please continue to pray for God to provide my needs as I keep raising support!
With love,
Carrie

No comments: