Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tico Tuesday, May 1st

Hmm, I guess it's not Tuesday anymore for most of you. It still is here in Arizona, though! I'm delighted to be in a warmer climate again, though it was wonderful to see so many people up north. As you can see in the picture, I'm getting started with my online Master of Arts in Religion program through Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary. There's a nice mix of reading, writing, watching powerpoints and lectures and other stuff. It's a challenge getting back into "student" mode, but I'm hoping to get settled back into it pretty quickly here. And, I'm glad I'm doing it sooner than later! I'm really excited about this program and I firmly believe it will help me be more effective in my ministry in Roblealto and bring more to the table not only as a Christian Education Assistant, but in all I do everywhere I go. Speaking of Roblealto, today was a special day there because there was a pig roast and carnival. Nationall in Costa Rica, it was Labor Day, but at the Bible Home, that means it's the day for people who lived there to come back and visit. I REALLY wish I could have been there, but I know God has me here right now.
May we all be dedicated to the work set before us and do it with joy as unto the Lord!
Love,
Carrie

No comments: