Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tico Tuesday, May 29th

Yes! We're back! Happy Tuesday to you all once more from Southern Arizona. Just over a month and I'll FINALLY get to go back home to Costa Rica! I apologize for the lack of warning regarding the absence of Tico Tuesday the past two weeks, but more on that to come in the upcoming May Chronicle.
This past weekend was a VERY special, important time for my immediate family. It was the first time we had all been together for 4 years, and that time it had only been for a couple hours. Needless to say, it was a real treat to have us all together. It was really nice to talk, play, swim and catch up. Saturday night, the 7 adults (my 2 brothers and their significant others, my parents and me) went out to celebrate my parents' 33rd wedding anniversary. In the picture you can see everyone but Nathan, who was already asleep.
If you haven't been able to spend much time with your family lately, I hope you get the chance soon!
Blessings,
Carrie

No comments: