Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tico Tuesday, July 24th


Hello and happy Tuesday to you!
Last night I went to one of the houses that is full of brand new children and a new host family to translate for them and two volunteers who are on a short term mission trip here with their church. It was a challenging evening, but I truly had a great time. I was glad to hear the volunteers tell me the same when they left. Even though these children have only been with us for a week (at most), I can see God working in them and I see their yearning for love, attention and acceptance. These kids have a long way to go, and the house parents have a lot to learn too (of course they do, they're new!). It's hard, but this is God's work and he is more than capable of equipping, transforming and growing these children and house parents in ways far better than I could ever imagine. I invite you to join me in praying for the Eden and Porvenir houses. ¡Gracias!
Carrie

No comments: