Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tico Tuesday, July 3rd


¡HOLA! It's a real TICO Tuesday again! :-) I'm so happy to be back! I've already gotten so say hi to a number of people again and plan to visit Roblealto's central offices where I used to work. (As of Monday I start working at Roblealto's temporary shelter, the Bible Home as a Christian Education Assistant/Family Area helper.)
Yesterday I got to tour the newly finished Arco Iris (Rainbow) house. IT IS SO GORGEOUS! The house mom is already putting in plants all around the house and the kitchen is the envy of all the other houses.
And another piece of exciting news: Roblealto is about to max out its new capacity of 90 children! We've been looking for house parents all year, but in less than 2 weeks these new families will join us and 20 new children will be arriving! Please be praying for everyone at the Bible Home as we enter this stretching transition.
Muchas gracias!
Love,
Carrie
PS Sorry, no picture, I'm having some internet connection problems

No comments: