Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tico Tuesday, September 25th

Happy Tuesday!
A few months ago when I moved into my new apartment here in Costa Rica, it was a disaster. There was stuff and dust everywhere. Not anymore! I love having this nice little space all to myself. The best part is having my own kitchen and getting to cook for myself. That has been so much fun!
 I'd like to decorate the walls a little more, but I stay so busy, that hasn't really been a priority. I'm still working on getting a desk or table to study at in my room. It's quieter back there. (To see what that and the rest of my apartment looks like, head to facebook.) For now, I use the setup depicted here. It's actually pretty comfy, except for the legs of the ironing board in the way of my feet.
Let us all thank God for the roof we have over our heads and the solid walls we have around us this night!
Love,
Carrie

No comments: