Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tico Tuesday, March 19th

Happy Tuesday!
I knew it was coming, but it wasn't until after 6pm today when I remembered:today is my 4 year anniversary of serving here in Costa Rica! 4 years. That's how long high school and college each took! That's how long we lived in New Jersey, and longer than we lived in West Virginia and Massachusetts. Pretty crazy!
Now, there have been a number of HUGE changes over the past four years, but they have all worked out for the better and I'm continuing to learn more all the time. I cannot thank and praise God enough for his faithfulness and all that He has done in my life over these past 4 years. I pray he has used me to show him and his greatness and love to others and that he continues his work in and through me!
In other news... camp for the Bible Home starts on Friday! Please pray for all of us: leaders, staff, and all the kids. God has awesome things in store for us as we go on Mission X-AJ (the AJ is in English since it sounds cooler). We are going to be Agents of Jesus who go on special a special mission each day and learn to value, care, protect and serve. My co-leaders (not pictured) and I had one last meeting tonight to make sure we have everything ready. It's gonna be so great!
Thank you to all of YOU who have journeyed with me over the past four years and for those who have joined in at some point along the way. Your prayers, love and support help keep me going here!
With joy, love and gratitude,
Carrie

No comments: