Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Tico Tuesday, November 6th

Pretty view on my morning run (at home in CR)!
Annual Night of Prayer in the freshly remodeled Jessie House
The amazing and wonderful Kiki!
Greetings from Charlotte, NC! I have class in a couple hours, travelled all day yesterday and have been going on all cylinders for the last several days. I really appreciate your prayers for focus and productivity in all I have to do and for my times of rest to be really refreshing! I'll be here in the States for just under 2 weeks for class and visiting supporters (and sneaking in another marathon). Please keep me in your prayers. I don't want to feel like a crazy lady; I want to make the most of each day and love and glorify Jesus more and more. I'll just leave you a few pictures and comment briefly on the last one. Kiki just came to Costa Rica with the LAM about a month ago. She is single, fresh out of college, very artistic, and very cool. She came to the prayer night at the Bible Home with me then kept me company as I finished my paper on singleness. Having her there really helped me focus. And my friend Jessica's brilliant idea of putting off our long run until Sunday REALLY helped too. I thought I was going to be up till midnight finishing it, but it was done at 1pm!! I'm so much more productive in the mornings! I learned a lot about singleness and would love to dialogue with any of you on it. I'm attaching it in the e-mail and strongly encourage you to look it over and think about it.
I thank and praise God for his faithfulness, goodness and presence. AND THAT I CAN SEE THE BEAUTIFUL COLORS OF THE LEAVES!!
Thanks for your prayers, encouragement and support!
Love,
Carrie
 

1 comment:

Liz K said...

1. I am so excited you get to see fall!!! 2. I am so happy you've been able to spend time with Kiki!! and 3. We miss you. You need to come over when you get back!