Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tico Tuesday, August 25th

Happy Tuesday!
CLM bags and mugs!
Thanks for your prayers for my meeting with the regional leader last week to discuss how to spend the rest of my time here. We came up with a number of ideas! I'm going to come alongside one of the Sunday School teachers whose helpers have all become teachers of other age levels, and perhaps help with another ministry at church. I will also be meeting with several of the other missionaries in the greater Mexico City area to get to learn more about their ministries and how God is using them to impact him. I'm excited, because this is a great opportunity to learn and to see how people who share my interests and talents are putting them to use. I expect this to be useful to me as I continue to grow and develop the gifts God has given me and seek how I can best use them for his glory. I hope to be an encouragement to all the people I get to meet as well. In the meantime, I will continue to work on the missions coach training (which has turned out to be quite a monstruous task!) and help out with special events at the Centro Latino de Movilización. In addition, I am still providing spiritual mentoring for the Avance participants who are back in the States and Canada now, planning my Home Ministry Assignment (HMA--trip around the States Oct-Dic), and working with various people in UWM on determining what my next steps will look like after HMA. So, there is a lot going on! Again, I thank you for your prayers, and ask you to please join me in praying even more for God's guidance in my life and for me to be more in tune with him and keep my heart and mind engaged and focused on him. Thank you so much!
Carrie

No comments: