Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tico Tuesday, March 22nd

To wrap up our monthly meeting of the church's core leaders on Saturday, we went up to the property to see the progress on the new building. It was so exciting!
Great progress has been made and we are counting the weeks until we get to have our own building! (10, Lord willing!) I'm particularly excited about the new building because it means I won't have to lug a bunch of boxes around in my trunk all the time. The high school we are meeting in used to lend us two rooms as storage space and now only lends us one. There isn't room for everything! In the new building, I won't have to lug boxes around, I won't have to set up a table and banners and signs. It can all just stay there! That will make life so much easier and save a lot of time! And not just for small groups and discipleship, for the fellowship ministry, for our little bookstore, for every other ministry that has a stand each weekend. We can't wait and are praying hard for the construction to continue to advance quickly and for everything to go well. Please join us!
I'm here in the picture with my friend Pri. She is now the leader of the young adult group and over the last couple months has quickly become one of my closer friends here. She kept in touch with me while I was gone last year and has been a wonderful support and blessing to me (and hopefully I have been the same to her!). I'm so thankful for her!
Car update: God is so good! Last week I mentioned I needed 26 people to each give $50, and now I only need 18! Praise the Lord! I only have a few more weeks to raise these funds. Will you be one of 18 to make a special gift of $50 to help pay for this vital means for ministry? It will be such a joy to drive it and think of all you who made it possible for me to do so! Thank you!
God's peace and joy be with you this Holy Week! Sunday is coming!!
With love and gratitude,
Carrie

No comments: