Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tico Tuesday, June 16th

Announcing, the Virtual Tour of the Viera House! You can watch the slideshow on the side panel of my blog (http://smithcj1.blogspot.com/), but the pictures are small, so I highly recommend clicking on one so it will take you to my Picasa thingy where you can see the pictures better and read all the comments I made on them. If I had a better internet connection and were genius enough to just give you a link straight there I would. But this makes you go to my blog, which has lots of other interesting things to read, so I'm ok with that.

Side note: I'm flying to the States tomorrow for my cousin's wedding. Please pray for safe travels and sanity for all involved and for God to bless our time together catching up and celebrating the unity of Courtney and Jonathan. And Praise God I get to see my Mommy and one of my brothers!!!


Thanks for coming! Please let me know what you think of the slideshow! You are welcome at my (the Viera's) house anytime! The pictures have enough comments on them so I won't say anything else here other than CLICK ON A PICTURE!
Just kidding-I think I might do a virtual tour of my church next-what do you think?

2 comments:

Dan said...

Carrie, thanks for the 2 postcards I've gotten so far! One quick question though - where is Mt. Olive Baptist? I'll surely pass along your greetings to them. Are they in Grove City?

Carrie Smith said...

Hi Dan-I don't know how to make sure you read this but hopefully you will. I think I made a boo boo and thought you were someone I met at Mt. Olive (which is indeed in Grove City). Oops!