Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tico Tuesday, November 24th

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Tuesday!!

I feel so loved, and I know that is because I am loved. Today is my birthday!! I was awakened this morning with a little “Happy Birthday” serenade from the Vieras and their friend Leslie that spent the night with us last night. It was really sweet. Then a little later I got to talk to my parents and open the package they sent me. Here is a picture of what they sent me.

The nativity set is actually on lend to me while I'm here. My Daddy made it for my Mommy for their first Christmas together (or maybe it was their second, but I think it was their first). Isn't he talented? And the little clown candle is of incredible sentimental value to me as well. My Grammy gave me one every year until they stopped selling them. Isn't that adorable?

May you have a blessed rest of the week!

Carrie


PS I'm hoping to post some pictures of me when I was little on my blog http://smithcj1.blogspot.com/ soon. Be sure to keep an eye out for the clown candles!!


Whoops! I didn't post this last week! Life is so crazy! Hopefully more soon!!!

No comments: