Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Tico Tuesday, October 19th/ CARRIE'S CARTWHEEL!!

This is a very special edition Tico Tuesday! Today I have a very special newsletter with BIG NEWS in it!! So, please open up the attachment and enjoy!

Sorry the Word document is so heavy, but the color got messed up when I converted it to pdf and my technological skills limit me from fixing it. The pdf is there anyway though, if you can’t open the Word doc.

You can find some other reflections on this big change in my life on my blog!

With joy,

Carrie


Hmm, I don't know how to "post" or "attach" the documents here on my blog. I'll have to look into that. In the meantime if you don't get my e-mails and want the newsletter (I sure want you to read it!!!) please send me an e-mail and I'll get it to you asap.

Anyway....

YES!! FINALLY!!! I have been in this process of switching ministries for some time now and have had the hardest time biting my tongue!! Why didn’t I tell you all? Well, I didn’t even know what all was going on and what was going to happen, so I didn’t want to say something and have it end up being a false alarm and I wasn’t sure just how this was all going to work out. Perhaps I’ll post the story piece by piece. Today I don’t have a lot of time though.

I’m definitely still in the transitioning process, and I feel like I’m definitely honeymooning right now. I am on cloud 9! I don’t even remember when was the last time I was this happy. I LOVE MY NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so thrilled, honored, privileged, blessed to be a part of the incredible ministry of Roblealto. It is just great! And God has provided for me! I thought I was going to have to bike the 6 miles UPHILL from home to the Bible Home 4 days a week, but it looks like I’ll be able to get rides both to the Bible Home in San José de la Montaña and the Central Offices in San José. What a huge blessing! Praise the Lord!

I am still living with my dear Honduran family. So, I’m thrilled with life! I’ll post again later this week. I promise!

No comments: