Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tico Tuesday, May 10th


No high walls and closed gates. No palm trees. Big spacious yards. Tulips. Delicious smelling LILACS!!!! My dear bike path with quaking aspen, white tailed deer and Wolf Creek. Almost no litter. Sunset at almost 9pm.

I am having a wonderful trip to the States! This first leg in Western PA is now wrapping up and tomorrow I'll head to my brother's house in IN. I'm so excited to meet my youngest nephew! In the meantime, having a little bit of reverse culture shock in PA has been fun. All the flora and fauna here and so different and I have been able to enjoy them even more with Keegan, my dear friend and biophile. Keegan has been a wonderful hostess. I have also been able to see a number of other special people, including my other college roommate and her adorable daughters, lots of people from church and the last class of students I actually still know. It has been a delightful time of sharing, beautiful runs and walks, and enjoyment of God's great, diverse creation. I LOVE getting to talk about Roblelato and my amazing life in Costa Rica and learn some about how my friends here are doing and what God has been doing in their lives as well.

God bless you and may you get outside to enjoy His creation this week!

Love,

Carrie

No comments: