Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tico Tuesday, May 24th

The most obvious highlight of this past week was my cousin's wedding. This was another one of those cousins that is more like a sister than a cousin, so it was really special for me to be there at her wedding. It was sweet and beautiful and everything a dream wedding should be. There were even horse and carriage rides as party favors for the guests! I enjoyed helping bring down the stuff from the bride room after the party broke up. This was the easiest way to bring her enormous cathedral veil down! My cousin's wedding also allowed me to get to see my mom (YAAY!!!) and a host of other relatives, share with the children at my aunt and uncle's church who pray for Roblealto and me and go kayaking and swimming. More on my trip to the States in my Chronicle next week. I just got home and have to get up early for work in the morning!
With love,
Carrie

No comments: