Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tico Tuesday, May 3rd

“Is he yours?” That is the question I heard many times on Sunday afternoon. It was the Día del Egresado (Special Day for people who have been in the Bible Home). There was a special service in the morning and later there was a whole lot of food and fun for everyone! I ran in to my friend Ulli and was helping her keep an eye on the boys. On multiple occasions after chasing after one, people would ask me “Oh, is he your son?” Thankfully, no. Yes friends of mine are married and with kids, even people who are younger than me now are getting married and having babies, so it's not an unfair question to ask. But I am definitely not a mother.... yet. :-) Anyway, on Sunday afternoon it was fun to run into all sorts of people I know, especially the kids who are currently there.

Before leaving I went up to one of the houses to say hi to the substitute mom. Some of the girls in her house had put a little choreography together to a Christian hip hop song, so they performed it for those of us who were hanging around the house. It was so cute and really well done for girls their age!!

What a great day!

So, if you have kids, enjoy them! If you don't, find some to play with and have a blast!

Next Tico Tuesday will come to you from Grove City, PA! :-)

Love,

Carrie

No comments: