Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tico Tuesday, June 12th

One step closer!
Although it was great to spend lots of quality time with these beautiful people and some wonderful people around them, I'm very excited to announce that the next time I get on a plane, I will be on my way back down to Costa Rica! Today, I traveled to South Carolina and will be visiting some relatives and a couple churches before going up to Charlotte, NC for my first intensive residencial session at Gordon-Conwell. (I have to go to 5 times over the course of the 3 year program.) I've learned a lot in my Old Testament course and am excited to take what I'm learning back down to Roblealto. The countdown is just under 3 weeks now till I go back down! Speaking of Roblealto, the Arco Iris house that we've been rebuilding has been completed! All it needs now is furniture, a house family and 10 children! Praise God for his faithfulness and provision, both in my life and in Roblealto. I'm still working on raising some one time donations for my travel and equipment fund in order to help cover the costs of me moving and this trip to reconnect with supporters and meet new potential ones. I encourage you to consider living out God's faithfulness to me in this way.
Thank you and God bless you!
Love,
Carrie

No comments: