Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tico Tuesday, January 6th

Happy Epiphany from Maine!
A lovely view of the harbor!
We are now back to regularly scheduled Tico Tuesdays...(and if you don't what what Epiphany means, it is the celebration of the arrival of the Magi to worship the Christ Child). I have less than 36 hours remaining with my parents here in Maine. I have had a delightful time with them. My mom and I have exercised together almost every day, and my dad has beat me in 5 out of 6 games of cribbage. We've had Christmas and Broadway sings around the piano, and wonderful times of just being together. They will be hard to leave, but I'm looking forward to the year ahead in Costa Rica. I know I don't know what the year holds, but I know that God is in control and wants to draw me closer to him and make me more like him. I'm up for it!
Thank you so much for your continued prayers for me. This week you can be praying for my trip on Thursday (I am leaving at dark hours of the morning in the most frigid temperatures of the week here and then have a 50 minute layover in Newark) and for a good return to the Bible Home next week.
Thanks! May God guide and bless you in this new year, and remind you each day that his mercies are new every morning,
Carrie

No comments: