Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Tico Tuesday, March 31st

Another Tuesday is quickly slipping by.
I've written 13 pages for one of my papers (a new personal record for pages written in a day! I'm pleased and grateful with the progress I'm making in my final seminary assignments) and Costa Rica just lost to Panama in a partido amistoso (friendly match).
The search for my new ministry placement continues. I explored the option my mission presented, and God made it clear to me that's not where he wants me. It's hard to wait and live in the uncertainty, not knowing what the future holds (then again, I guess we never really know, but this is a whole new level of uncertainty for me). But, I know my missions organization is doing everything it can to find a placement for me as soon as possible. I am keeping in touch with the regional leader and ministry liason, who are in charge of this complicated process, and ask you to join me in praying for them and for me as we do what we can to determine my placement as soon as possible. This is a great test of trust, faith, and patience for me. Let us pray and pray often! Not much will happen this week because it's Holy Week and the country pretty much shuts down tomorrow afternoon. But, I know that God is good and in control. His timing is perfect and it does me no good to stress over the matter.
I say it every time and I mean it every time: Thank you so much for your encouragement, support, and prayers. I can't tell you how much they mean to me!
Sunday is coming!!
Carrie

No comments: