Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tico Tuesday, January 13th

See my new coworkers!!
I am now the Small Group Coordinator of my church, Vida Abundante Heredia! All this job description stuff has all of a sudden come together and I am so grateful and excited! My church is striving to grow it's small group ministry, train up more, better small group leaders, teach people basic keys to walking with God, and help them deepen and strengthen their walk with him. This is going to be so great! I feel like this is a really good for for me--I believe I will be stretched and grow significantly this role, and I feel like I have something to contribute to this important ministry. It is neat to see how God has been leading me to this place--the Church is something I've thought about a lot and highly value. I'm thrilled and honored to be a staff member of Vida Abundante Heredia (VAH)! My new coworkers are a group of fun, hardworking people who deeply love the Lord and the people of Heredia, Costa Rica. The one on the top left in the white shirt is Pastor José, who is the Pastor of Discipleship and will be my direct supervisor. Rudy, the head pastor, is next to him. If you want to know who the rest are, send me an e-mail and I'll be happy to fill you in!
Next week: progress on my apartment!
God's joy be with you in this week and may we all see our work as an act of worship and service to God!
Love,
Carrie

No comments: