Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tico Tuesday, January 26th

Yet another Tuesday is slipping away...
This is a very full week for me as I am working on the preparations for the first Small Group Leader Training of the year: I'm confirming attendees, working on my presentation of "Purpose-Driven Small Groups," confirming speakers for the rest of the year's trainings, and a host of other details and related things. Please keep me in your prayers this week as I seek to do everything well and as an act of worship to God. Thankfully, I have a good team to help me with a number of things I've already delegated so I'm not too overloaded, but I'm definitely putting in a lot of hours this week. Everything is still very new, so this is quite a learning process. This is setting a foundation though, and all the rest of the trainings should be easier to prepare. This is the beginning of a new era in Vida Abundante Heredia and I'm really excited to be a part of it. I was especially excited when I put up our new Small Groups banner at church this weekend! (see picture). I'm enjoying my work, I feel capable yet stretched, and I feel appreciated, respected, and cared for by my fellow staff members. Not only is it a new era for my church, but it is a new season in life for me and I'm profoundly grateful for it and the joy I'm deriving from it.
I'm looking forward to sharing more thoughts and reflections with you in my Chronicle next week!
May God fill you with joy and gratitude this week!
Love,
Carrie

No comments: