Friday, August 29, 2008

My Dream is Coming True!

Today I lunch I got to chat over Skype with my Pastor in Costa Rica!!!!!! We hadn't had any contact for a while, so it was really good to catch up a little bit. One of the first things he told me was that they were praying for me today. WOW! That's great! Thank God! We got each other up to date on some stuff-regarding my official acceptance and the church's connection with the LAM.
And good news! My church used to share it's building with a hardware store and now it can rent the whole thing and has the option to buy it!! That is so wonderful! They are starting to renovate the building to make the missions office-where I'll be working!!! Can you tell I'm a little excited? This is just incredible to me-to see things continue to unfold, one little step at a time. I have never been through anything like this before! It seems so much like a dream coming true! But I know it's not just a dream, it is part of God's awesome plan for my life.
And with that, good night! Come read again soon!

No comments: