Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tico Tuesday, January 3rd

Quality time and conversations, reading to my niece and nephews, holding hands together and praying/singing the blessing together before eating, going to a church that sings the same version of the Gloria as my home church in PA, playing Settlers of Catan and Uncle Wiggily, watching my niece and nephews tirelessly do somersaults and play outside in the SNOW, reading John Stott's "Radical Disciple," going for a run with my brother and another with my oldest nephew, eating my sister-in-law's amazing food, spending some time with my great aunt and her daughter, going on the carousel with my niece and nephews, celebrating my brother and sister-in-law's 7th anniversary and a whole lot more. It was a great week! I'm very happy to be home though. I have a lot to do before I go back to work on Monday!
I'm looking forward to reviewing the year 2011 and making new goals for 2012. Have you set any New Year's resolutions? It's never too late to set a goal and start anew-thankfully God's mercies are new every morning!
Blessings on you in this new year!
With love,
Carrie