Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tico Tuesday, January 29th

Happy Tuesday!
Saturday evening we had the annual welcome bonfire with all the kids from the Bible Home. Every house introduced itself and did some kind of presentation, whether it be a skit, song, dance/interpretative movement to a song or some other creative idea. I was really impressed with all the presentations! Some of the houses have a totally different group of children, many of them new, and they all did great! I was so proud of them all! I think I have to say the Bethesda house was my favorite though. The house mom had a friend come and teach the children a worship dance to a simple song about God raining down on us. It was beautiful and very powerful - I could feel God's presence! And, little Sebas stole the show. For being only 3, he did a great job following along, and when he started doing his own thing, it was just too adorable! Please join me in praying for this to be a great year at the Bible Home and for God to do amazing things in the lives of each child and family we serve. There's much to be done, but with God all things are possible!
And I have great news! I only need $25/month to be at FULL support!!! I praise God for his faithfulness, provision and how quickly so many of you have responded to my needs! But you're not just responding to my needs, you're responding to the needs of the children and families I just asked you to pray for. Just one more person at $25/month - by this Friday, January 31! Thank you so much for all your prayers and support for me and for those I serve here. I can't tell you how important and powerful they are!
With love and gratitude,
Carrie

No comments: