Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tico Tuesday, July 16th

Tuesday greetings from one of the most tired girls around. My brief trip to the US was delightful but exhausting, so I'll try to keep it short tonight. I was going to show you a picture of my happy brother and his happy bride, but I can't figure out how to copy/download pictures from flickr. (Is that actually possible? Anybody wanna give me a hand with that?) So, you're stuck with this cutie!!
The purpose for my trip was indeed my brother's wedding, but it included many bonus features, like a number of extended relatives I hadn't seen in WAY too long, my awesome parents, my oldest brother and his family, including this youngest nephew I hadn't met yet! It was worth the plane delays, the nights of lousy sleep and every detestful mosquito and deerfly bite to play with my niece and nephews, catch up with other family members, and sniffle my way through my brother's wicked short but super sweet wedding ceremony.
It's nice to be home though and to have the kids back at the Bible Home after they were gone for 2 weeks for their mid-year break from school. My bed is calling me, so I'm off!
May God bless all our rest and continue to teach us to rest in Him!
Love,
Carrie

PS. 3 very brief things. 1-I got my driver's license renewed today! 2- The food at Zach's wedding was fantastic. 3- I hope to blog more about his wedding soon but right now have a lot of other things to do! Please pray for me! Thanks!

No comments: