Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tico Tuesday, March 25th


So, I know it's Wednesday, but Tico Wednesday doesn't sound near as cool, so the title (though incorrect) will remain. Yesterday was a very long day. (I hope to post on my blog about it soon). Anyway, this is a picture of Sebi (Sebastian), my adorable 2 year old Ticonadian brother. I am currently living with Tito (a Tico aka Costa Rican) and Joanna (a Canadian) until my Honduran sister Claudia gets married on Saturday. Then I'll move in to her room and live with my beloved Vieras! Tito and Joanna only speak English at home to make sure Sebi will be a good bilingual child. Yaay! This makes them a great blessing to me-Joanna and I understand each other very easily since we are in similar situations and she and Tito can explain things to me in English to make sure I understand. God is so good to me!

No comments: