Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tico Tuesday, March 17th

Can you believe I'm going to be in Costa Rica in 2 days? I can't! And just a brief note before I explain this funnky picture. I WILL NOT have my cell phone with me in Costa Rica, so if you call me after tomorrow, you will not get through to me. However, I WILL be using this same e-mail address, so please keep in touch with me through it and Skype (canciondegozo).

This pictures is one of those that I took and didn't even realize until later that shows a normal aspect of life in Costa Rica-all windows that are remotely close to the ground are always covered in bars. I don't mean to scare you, but Costa Rica isn't the safest place on earth. Windows must be covered in order to protect what is inside. So, you can keep that in mid as you pray for me. Thanks, and have a blessed week in the Lord!

No comments: