Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tico Tuesday, March 3rd

I've decided to post Tico Tuesdays here too, so if there is a longer story, the whole things can be found in one spot. Enjoy! And if you don't receive "Carrie's Chronicles" and would like to, please just let me know!

Greetings and welcome to Tico Tuesday!
Like I said in my Chronicle, this will include a picture (see below) and a BRIEF commentary. It will not always necessarily be "tico" (Costa Rican). But I can assure you it will often. Well, here we go!!


Tuesday has been one of my favorite days of the week for the last several years because InterVarsity (IV) large group meetings at Grove City College are on Tuesdays. IV was my main spiritual and social extracurricular activity while I was in college and the place where I met my dearest college friends. This picture was taken during Harvest (the annual Fall Conference)'s free time. We went to the cultural/international district of Pittsburgh and bought foreign food and shared it with one another. It was great! We are in a classic IV pose-showin' off our "guns."

Another fantastic photo is headed your way next week! I think if I ever have any long stories I'll put the starter here and then finish them on my blog, which you are always welcome to read at http://smithcj1.blogspot.com.
Love and blessings,
Carrie

No comments: